- Olivia Wilde's directorial debut is funny and witty, all while perfectly capturing the essence of being a contemporary teenager.
- In stop-motion animated film Torrey Pines, director and multimedia artist Clyde Petersen depicts the struggle of growing up trans-queer and attempting to make sense of one’s sexual and gender identity.
- Peggy Orenstein, author of Girls and Sex, spoke on female sexuality and the importance of intimate justice as part of CARE Week.
[email protected] Seeks to Create an Inclusive Environment for Students who Identify as LGBTQ at Boston ...[email protected] seeks to educate Boston College faculty on LGBTQ issues by hosting sensitivity training sessions.
- Conceptualizing sexuality as a result of genetics could result in eliminating the gray areas where many LGBTQ people find refuge.
- BC Theatre brings audiences to laugh, cry and converse about relationships and religion.