Justice Goodwin Liu and American Constitutional Society Discuss Portrait of Asian-Americans in the LawJustice Goodwin Liu spoke on the stereotypes that Asian-Americans experience and how those stereotypes can translate into direct discrimination.
- The Arkansas bill blocks trans and nonbinary youth's access to pubery-blockers.
- As it turns out, musicians and politicians don't usually see eye to eye.
- In Oct. 2015, two BC Law professors began a forum examining public policies regarding philanthropy, in order to determine their contributions to the public good.
- A new Boston College Law School program aims to expedite the traditional path toward a law degree.
- Faculty members at the university claim the new policy should be revised to provide more equitable terms for all parties involved in sexual assault cases.