- Various student groups at BC condemn last week's racist incident and the administration's failure to release a statement.
- The university will continue to prepare for students to return in the coming months.
- At their rally on Divestment Day, CJBC sent a letter to Fr. Leahy's demanding climate action—but they don't plan on stopping there.
- The BCGEU-UAW press release also announced the launch of public awareness campaign "Reform Boston College."
Graduate Student Union Lead by State Senator Jamie Eldridge Deliver Petition, Denied Audience with Father ...The Graduate Employees Union, accompanied by State Senator Jamie Eldridge and other supporters, delivered a petition to the BC administration and were denied an audience with Father Leahy.
- On Sept. 20 Boston College held the first annual Daniel J. Harrington, S.J., Lecture to celebrate the tenth anniversary of the School of Theology and Ministry.