'Secession as a Human Right:' Professor Timothy Waters Presents Unorthodox Solution to Border CrisesProfessor Timothy Waters presents the argument of his book "Boxing Pandora," that the solution to border crises is a bold plan to replace the concept of rigid borders with fluid, ...
- Dr. Thea James, Vice President of Mission for Boston Medical Center, described the importance of broadening the scope of how society tackles public health issues in her lecture "Medicine for ...
- The 2020 Boston College Women's Summit will feature Brittany Packnett among a handful of speakers on empowering women in their day to day lives.
- Massachusetts lawmakers held a public hearing on Friday to discuss a new bill which would designate Massachusetts a sanctuary state and prevent police cooperation with ICE.
- The International Studies program has requested to be left out of the political science department's proposal, which is currently under review by administrators.
- Fordham University's Christiana Zenner discussed profit motive, public health, and ethics related to the widespread use of bottled water.
- Dr. Appiah is a philosopher, social theorist, and novelist who has written extensively on ethics, identity, and globalization.
- The Newton City Council voted unanimously to assert eminent domain to prevent BC from developing 17.4 acres of forest.