- The University's Forum on Racial Justice in America hosted its first panel on Thursday, moderated by BC Law School Dean and Forum Director Vincent Rogeau.
"Advocating for Unaccompanied Children": An Immigrant and Attorney Discuss their Experiences at the BorderA webinar hosted by the Center for Human Rights and International Justice discussed the challenges of advocating for unaccompanied children at the border.
- Dr. Alicia Sasser Modestino, professor of Public Affairs, Economics, and Urban Affairs at Northeastern presented on the impact of COVID-19 on working parents.
- Carol Anderson, Professor of African American Studies at Emory University, discussed voter suppression and her new book "One Person, No Vote" as Election Day draws closer.
- A panel of lawmakers and political activists discussed potentially vital reforms needed to strengthen American democracy.
- An chemical leak in Merkert Hall on Monday afternoon prompted a sudden evacuation as Boston Fire Department responded to the incident.
- By Patrick Carpenter and Dorothy Cucci Boston College has updated its COVID-19 residential guidelines to further limit the number of guests allowed in dorm rooms on campus. In an email ...