- Dr. Camara Phyllis Jones, senior fellow at Morehouse School of Medicine and former president of the American Public Health, presented at the latest iteration of the Forum on Racial Justice.
- Martha S. Jones, professor at Johns Hopkins University, discussed her latest book, "Vanguard: How Black Women Broke Barriers, Won the Vote, & Insisted on Equality for All."
- The University's Forum on Racial Justice in America hosted its first panel on Thursday, moderated by BC Law School Dean and Forum Director Vincent Rogeau.
"Advocating for Unaccompanied Children": An Immigrant and Attorney Discuss their Experiences at the BorderA webinar hosted by the Center for Human Rights and International Justice discussed the challenges of advocating for unaccompanied children at the border.
- Dr. Alicia Sasser Modestino, professor of Public Affairs, Economics, and Urban Affairs at Northeastern presented on the impact of COVID-19 on working parents.
- Carol Anderson, Professor of African American Studies at Emory University, discussed voter suppression and her new book "One Person, No Vote" as Election Day draws closer.
- A panel of lawmakers and political activists discussed potentially vital reforms needed to strengthen American democracy.