- A group of BC professors and one Newton city councilor discussed climate change and environmental policy as part of a panel hosted by EcoPledge.
'Secession as a Human Right:' Professor Timothy Waters Presents Unorthodox Solution to Border CrisesProfessor Timothy Waters presents the argument of his book "Boxing Pandora," that the solution to border crises is a bold plan to replace the concept of rigid borders with fluid, ...
- Dr. Thea James, Vice President of Mission for Boston Medical Center, described the importance of broadening the scope of how society tackles public health issues in her lecture "Medicine for ...
- Massachusetts lawmakers held a public hearing on Friday to discuss a new bill which would designate Massachusetts a sanctuary state and prevent police cooperation with ICE.
- The Newton City Council voted unanimously to assert eminent domain to prevent BC from developing 17.4 acres of forest.
- The Newton City Council is expected to vote on whether to move forward with the eminent domain case on Dec. 2.
- Organized by the International Institute of New England, this performance featured stories from a variety of immigrants.
- As commissioner of the Boston Police Department, William Evans signed a contract with ICE in 2014, despite Boston's status as a sanctuary city.