- On Wednesday, March 31, the Burns Visiting Scholar Fearghal McGarry lectured on the relationship between communism, jazz, and sexual immorality in 1930s Ireland. McGarry is a professor of modern Irish ...
- The Lynch School of Education and Human Development held a panel discussion on the inequalities in education caused by the COVID19 pandemic.
Justice Goodwin Liu and American Constitutional Society Discuss Portrait of Asian-Americans in the LawJustice Goodwin Liu spoke on the stereotypes that Asian-Americans experience and how those stereotypes can translate into direct discrimination.
- Boston College hosted a panel discussion on the ways privacy and democracy intersected, especially in an era of global technology.
- Boston College hosted a conversation on Professor Nobbs-Thiessen's book discussing borderlands and miration.
- The Church in the 21st Century Center discusses how underserved communities have been disproportionally affected by the COVID-19 pandemic.
- On Tuesday, March 23, Boston College’s Clough Center for the Study of Constitutional Democracy hosted “The Political Life of Poetry: Reimagining the Culture of Democracy” with American poet Ed Hirsch. ...
- The former mayor of Boston is an outspoken advocate for LGBTQ+ equality and recently expressed support for this community at BC.