- The closing of Harvard Square's Out of Town News kiosk is further proof that print media is dying and digital media is taking over.
- The difference between expectation and experience often creates a profound sense of loneliness and a lack of belonging on college campuses.
- With the freedom of the press under siege both at home and abroad, journalists face a growing number of obstacles.
- The Tillet sisters, founders of "A Long Walk Home," visited BC to speak about their work advocating for survivors of sexual assault.
- Journalist Charles Sennott visited Boston College to discuss the state of journalism in modern America and his work to maintain its integrity.
Carrie Mae Weems’s Strategies of Engagement Sparks Dialogue on the Relationship between Arts and Social ...Carrie Mae Weems's art exhibition uses multimedia to inspire contemplation and conversation on social justice issues through history.
- Yasmeen Mjalli speaks to issues of street harassment and sexual assault that exist in Palestine, the United States, and around the world.