With Thanksgiving break already a thing of the past, BC students now only have a week and a half left of classes before finals. Instead of looming vaguely in the distance, finals are now a scary reality. This is an apology in advance for all of the bad habits that I will no doubt have picked up right in time for finals.
1. I’m sorry for discovering Parenthood on Netflix and flying through the entire first two seasons in one week. Of all the times to begin binge watching a new show, this is possibly the worst but for that same reason it’s also the best.
2. I’m sorry I still can’t drink coffee, and therefore succumb to sleep before finishing all of my work. Sorry that I’m groggy for my 8:00 am discussion group, and my notes start to look like hieroglyphics or a foreign language. Putting a study guide together now will be only slightly more difficult.
3. To my roommates: In an effort to release my school related stress, I will inevitably end up stress-cleaning our room. This will most likely be very early in the morning or late at night. My bad.
4. I’m sorry that I will forget to do laundry before and during finals (read: I’m going to wear the same pair of yoga pants and t-shirt multiple times). I should also just generally apologize for my finals week wardrobe, which will probably consist of yoga pants, leggings, Uggs, and large cozy sweaters.
5. To my stomach: because during finals I sometimes forget to eat for most of the day, and then make up for it by eating all of the chicken fingers at Late Night. With that in mind, I should probably apologize to whoever is behind me in line at late night as well.
I swear this isn't my usual attire or behavior. But finals week doesn't count.
Featured image courtesy of Pinterest