With the second half of Halloweek drawing to a close, let’s review the top 5 costumes we’ve seen this past week around campus:
5. A bag of jelly beans! Delicious and a good use of balloons!
4. Hurricane Sandy—let’s thank her for canceling classes and pay homage.
3. A hardcore Ping-Pong player: it doesn’t get much fiercer than this.
2. Mitt Romney and his binders of women. Classic political costume.
1. Remember Jesus at the football game? We do, and there’s nothing a Jesuit school loves more than Jesus.